A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wassner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wassner, Pediatric Nephrologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wassner
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Wassner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wassner, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Growth Disorders
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wassner graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wassner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Joel Wassner MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Wassner practice?
- Dr. Steven Wassner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Wassner practices Pediatric Nephrology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, PA and Pottstown, PA.
See Hershey Nephrologists.