A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wassner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wassner, Pediatric Nephrologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wassner, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Growth Disorders
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wassner graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wassner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wassner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Wassner practice?
Dr. Steven Wassner practices Pediatric Nephrology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Pediatric Specialists.