A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wassner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wassner, Pediatric Nephrologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wassner
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Wassner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wassner, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Growth Disorders
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wassner graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wassner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Joel Wassner MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Wassner practice?
- Dr. Steven Wassner has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Wassner practices Pediatric Nephrology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Pediatric Specialists.