A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Waters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Waters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waters
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Waters, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waters graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Waters has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
- Henry County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Myron Waters MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Waters practice?
- Dr. Steven Waters has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Waters practices Otolaryngology near Richmond, IN.
See Richmond Otolaryngologists.