A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Watsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Watsky graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Watsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Charter Behavioral Hospital, Bradenton, Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven C Watsky MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Watsky practice?
- Dr. Steven Watsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Watsky practices Emergency Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Emergency Physicians.