A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webster
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Webster Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Webster, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Webster graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Webster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Fredrick Webster MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven F. Webster practice?
- Dr. Steven Webster has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Webster practices Surgery near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Surgeons.