A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webster
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Webster Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Webster, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Webster graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Webster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Fredrick Webster MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven F. Webster practice?
- Dr. Steven Webster has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Webster practices Surgery near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Surgeons.