A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Weeden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Weeden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weeden
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weeden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Weeden, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weeden graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Weeden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven H Weeden MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Weeden practice?
- Dr. Steven Weeden has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Weeden practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.