Learn more about Dr. Steven Wees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wees is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wees
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wees Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wees, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Wees graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wees has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Wees MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Wees practice?
- Dr. Steven Wees has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Wees practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Rheumatologists.