A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wees is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wees, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Wees graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wees has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Wees MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Wees practice?
- Dr. Steven Wees has 7 office locations.
Dr. Steven Wees practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Rheumatologists.