A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wegley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wegley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wegley, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wegley graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Wegley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jack Wegley MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Wegley practice?
- Dr. Steven Wegley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Wegley practices Gastroenterology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Gastroenterologists.