Dr. Steven Weiland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Weiland?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 5th, 2016

It's been a long time since I have interacted with a clinician that demonstrated a strong curiosity to seek eitiolgy, coupled with a compassionate bedside manner. We are fortunate to have this surgeon in our area.

May 4th, 2015

Never again

Seen him as relief doctor over weekend in hospital not very good doctor. Never Again.

April 3rd, 2014

Appendectomy during pregnancy

I was 13 weeks pregnant and at a visit to the walk in clinic for abdominal pain they discovered that I needed to have my appendix removed. They called Dr. Weiland in and he really made me feel confident that having this surgery was the best thing I could do for myself and my unborn child. Dr. Weiland saved me and my baby girl and I would recommend him to anyone.

January 18th, 2011

Dr. Weiland is a wonderful surgeon who can explain procedures thoroughly. He is honest with you about your diagnosis and gives you options, with straight forward recommendations. While he can be direct, I much prefer this when dealing with my health rather than trying to read between the lines. He is also patient and will explain until you understand. He gave me hope at a time when I was afraid and I'll always appreciate that. He's terrific and an A+ surgeon. I think my recovery was easier than others because of his abilities.

January 10th, 2010

Dr. Weiland did a colon resection for me and I was impressed by both his mannerisms and that of his staff. He was the first to actually tell me that I had cancer and I liked his matter-of-fact approach. In addition, he was well prepared to discuss the disease and was very patient with explaining the procedure. He is direct and confident, which I like. His after care was excellent, he even came to check on me (and his other patients I'm sure) even though it wasn't his weekend. He made me believe from the onset that I would survive such a difficult diagnosis. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

December 10th, 2008

disability

i am on disability with alot of emotional problems when he did my biartic surgery he made it sound so good at the time and all gun hoe now i am suffering gall bladder problems and menstral problems and can not have children because of my menstral cycals are all messed up, and all dr. wheiland and brenda do is yell at you instead of incourage you i walk away in tears i refuse to go to them any more, also to kristy and margie for the same fact. and i did what they recommended to excercise and have done more. I have seen my regular phycian and found out that i have other heath issuses going on. My thyroid is termendiously way out of wack, my blood pressure is way high, and i am having problems with my gall bladder at this time. And I am also having problems with my psycotic issues right now also.

March 24th, 2016