A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Weinberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinberger
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weinberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Weinberger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberger graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weinberger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Elliott Weinberger MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Weinberger practice?
- Dr. Steven Weinberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Weinberger practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.