A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Weinstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
- Concentra Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Eliot Weinstein MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Steven Weinstein has 7 office locations.
Dr. Steven Weinstein practices Emergency Medicine near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Quincy Emergency Physicians.