A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Weinstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Weinstock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstock
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Weinstock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstock graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weinstock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Weinstock MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Weinstock practice?
- Dr. Steven Weinstock has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Weinstock practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Gastroenterologists.