A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Weinstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Weinstock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstock
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Weinstock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstock graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weinstock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Weinstock MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Weinstock practice?
- Dr. Steven Weinstock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Weinstock practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardena, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Gastroenterologists.