A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Weisblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Weisblatt is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisblatt
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Weisblatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Weisblatt, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisblatt graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weisblatt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Med CtrJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center (University Hospital of Brooklyn)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Alexander Weisblatt MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Weisblatt practice?
- Dr. Steven Weisblatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Weisblatt practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Psychiatrists.