A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Weisblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Weisblatt is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Weisblatt, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisblatt graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weisblatt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Med CtrJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center (University Hospital of Brooklyn)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Alexander Weisblatt MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Weisblatt practice?
- Dr. Steven Weisblatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Weisblatt practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Psychiatrists and Greenwich Geriatric Doctors.