A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Weisblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisblatt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weisblatt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Weisblatt, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisblatt graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Weisblatt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- ST Jos Health Services of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Weisblatt MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Weisblatt practice?
- Dr. Steven Weisblatt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Weisblatt practices Diagnostic Radiology near North Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI and Greenville, RI.
See North Providence Radiologists.