A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Weisblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Weisblatt, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisblatt graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Weisblatt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- ST Jos Health Services of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Weisblatt MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Weisblatt practice?
- Dr. Steven Weisblatt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Weisblatt practices Diagnostic Radiology near North Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI and Greenville, RI.
See North Providence Radiologists.