A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Weisblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Weisblatt, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisblatt graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Weisblatt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- ST Jos Health Services of RI
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weisblatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans