A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Weisbord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Weisbord, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Renal Replacement Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisbord graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Weisbord has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Pittsburgh HealthCare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Darrow Weisbord M.Sc and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Weisbord practice?
- Dr. Steven Weisbord has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Weisbord practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Nephrologists.