A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Weisen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Weisen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisen
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Weisen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Weisen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Weisen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven F Weisen MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven F. Weisen practice?
- Dr. Steven Weisen has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Weisen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Nyack, NY.
See West Nyack Internists and West Nyack Cardiologists.