A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Weisen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Weisen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Weisen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Weisen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven F Weisen MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven F. Weisen practice?
- Dr. Steven Weisen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Steven Weisen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Nyack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY and Morristown, NJ.
See West Nyack Internists and West Nyack Cardiologists.