A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Weisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Weisman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Weisman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weisman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Weisman MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Weisman practice?
- Dr. Steven Weisman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Weisman practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.