Dr. Steven Weisman MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Scottsdale, AZ

3.2

August 2nd, 2014
Dr. W is very smart and seems to know all the new (and expensive) drugs to prescribe after looking over the lab blood draws. He is good at recommending specialist to see and writing prescriptions. Now he is reducing his practice and only keeping those who sign on and pay a yearly fee of $1,600.00 to be one of his 600 patients.

June 21st, 2014
Dr. Wiseman is a very smart doctor, he knows what his doing and very nice to his patient. I hate not having Dr. Wiseman as my PCP, but his nurse is very rude. It happens not once, not twice that when I call early morning she screen the calls, telling me that Wiseman cannot see after hours because my siatuation need more time not a 5 minute visit instead of relying the message, Im sure Dr. Wiseman can handle himself to say he can or cannot see me. Then since I cannot seeim, I ask what to do with my problems or to the medicine I'm taking, her response: Im not a doctor. Well we all know that, you wont be answering the phones before front desk shows up if you are a doctor. Jean or Jane, smile may not be your twin but when you work in a place where people are sick or having problems because thats the nature of your job, you can atleast fake it & maybe try to put yourself on the patient's shoes. Dont be rude, coz one day it come come back to you.

February 15th, 2012
Smart Doctor & He Cares
Dr Weisman is a smart doc - was a surgeon so he has a feel for that side of medical treatment. As my PP, he visited me in hospital almost every day after my heart by-pass surgery. In my experience, that is highly unusual for primary care physicians. You have to become accustomed to his rapid and detailed instructions - never fear - he writes everything down and you get a copy when you leave.

September 2nd, 2011
the best
Dr. Weisman is a great doctor with lots of experience! He has been good to my friends and family and is very respectful of his patients. He has good bedside manner.

August 2nd, 2011
Dr. Weisman mis-diagnosed serious heart ailment.Office staff is not helpful and continually have issues with refilling perscriptions.Office staff did not believe seriousness of illness and would not give me an appt.

May 8th, 2009
Great Dr
This man is awsome, he actually listens and is not afraid to discuss your problem in detail. He gives you 30 minutes , how refreshing