A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Weissberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Weissberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Weissberg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissberg graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weissberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Weissberg MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Weissberg practice?
- Dr. Steven Weissberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Weissberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.