Learn more about Dr. Steven Wenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wenner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wenner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wenner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wenner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wenner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Marc Wenner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Wenner practice?
- Dr. Steven Wenner has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Wenner practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Surgeons and Springfield Orthopedic Surgeons.