Dr. Steven Wenner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Wenner?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Steven Wenner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

January 15th, 2015

Misdiagnosis and Botched Surgery

Misdiagnosed my condition. Botched the surgery. Arrogant personality. Rude office staff. Need I say more?

May 7th, 2014

Old-style authorative practitioner

Offended by questions and lacked any appearance of real concern or warmth. Did take time to do physical examination.

January 15th, 2014

Appointment for Tendinitis of the right ring finger.

My experience with Dr. Wenner was unsatisfactory. He was abrubt, curt, and unwilling to listen to me. I work on line 7 1/2 hours a day, 5 days a week and developed pain in my right hand due to clutching the mouse for that period of time. Two years into it I realilzed I was clutching it tightly which I relaxed and the pain decreased to just a tendinitis in my ring finger. There is no doubt in my mind it has to do with the work I do, but he would not agree. No other problems anywhere else. On my third (and final) visit with this doctor, he walked into the examining room and said "nice to meet you" at which time I advised I had been to see him two times prior to this visit. Did not care for his approach and would not recommend him to anyone.

June 3rd, 2011

This doctor should retire, he was rude, and so is his staff.

April 14th, 2011

Excellent Doctor

I went to Dr. Wenner for carpal tunnel in both of my hands and cubital tunnel in my left elbow. He performed all three of my surgeries and I am now pain free. I would highly recommend Dr. Wenner to friends and family! He is extremely talented and knowledgable in his field, and he is very kind, caring and compassionate.

February 3rd, 2010

Cronic pain

I had cronic pain and I got better. It is a good place to go for this problem. They told me at pain clic that I had rsd sindrome

April 2nd, 2009

The Best!

I have had many appointments with Dr. Wenner for my hand over the last 10 years. I was extremely happy. He was so kind and caring. The pain and swelling I had in my hand and wrist were unbearable. The doctor that I had previously told me to just be thankful I still had an arm and deal with the pain. Dr. Wenner knew exactly what kind of pain I was having... It was RSD. He immediately had me see the physicians in the pain clinic so that I could get this under control before he did any surgery.I can't say enough about Dr. Wenner. Anyone that asks me who they should see for any hand issue, I without hesitation recommend him.

September 22nd, 2008

Poor Bedside Manner

As a patient of Dr. Wenner, I have to say that he didn't spend enough time with me. He didn't seem very concerned about my post surgery pain. It's been eight months since my surgery and I'm still experiencing severe pain. He took x-rays of my hand and just told me that everything looks alright. I feel that he did not seem concerned of how bad the pain is, and did not even give me an explaination of what could be causing the pain. It seemed as if he was not listening to me. He just gave me a cortizone shot (which did not help at all ) and sent me on my way. With a follow up appointment in two months. I am now seeking a second opinion.

June 8th, 2017