A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wenrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wenrich is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenrich graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Wenrich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Evans U S Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Luke Wenrich DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Wenrich practice?
- Dr. Steven Wenrich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Wenrich practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Alamogordo, NM.
See Colorado Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.