Dr. Steven Wenrich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Wenrich?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

November 15th, 2016

missed diagnosed and double charged

I took my daughter in for a possible broken ankle. I called ahead to see if they did x-rays and was told yes. Appt went as expected with about 1 hour wait time. After paying $200 deductible they referred us to Ortho. They new and did not tell us that Ortho would need a copy of the x-rays which they could not provide. They could have told us up front and we could have went somewhere else. Instead we are told wen need to pay another $200 deductible for new x-rays from someplace else. I think this is some kind of a scam they are pulling. They gave my daughter a boot and we left. Six days later turns out she has a fractured ankle and are told to get crutches and do not let her walk on the foot that she has been walking on for almost a week. When we called and asked the receptionist can only say sorry, they have been dealing with this for over a month. I finally ask them to post a sign on the door to let patients, which they did. I will never go here again. It would have been cheaper and less hassle to just go to a emergency room.

October 23rd, 2013

Very rude!

July 25th, 2013

Horrible Experience

Never would I refer this facility to anyone. There are too many urgent care offices in the area to even visit this office on stetson hills for any reason. I had some of the worse experience with a medical staff and the office managerNiki is completely horrible and rude. Why she is even in charge I could never figure. This facility makes this Doctor appear irresponsible in my eyes. He is never there and he never returns calls as well as none of the staff do. If i could score this facility it would be in the negative. They never follow up and they are short snippy and rude!

June 3rd, 2011

Unprofessional. Not recommended.

This doctor was very unpleasent, and down right mean. Several rude comments. Does not realize that the PATIENTs opinion matters most!

December 28th, 2015