Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Werling
Dr. Steven Werling, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Piqua, OH. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Werling is affiliated with Grandview Hospital & Medical Center, Wilson Memorial Hospital and Grandview and Southview Hospital. Dr. Werling has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Werling has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Steven Werling is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Piqua, OH.