A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wertheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wertheim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wertheim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wertheim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wertheim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wertheim graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wertheim has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven B Wertheim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Wertheim practice?
- Dr. Steven Wertheim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Wertheim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Marietta Orthopedic Surgeons.