A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wertheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wertheim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wertheim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Sports MedicineArthroscopic and Reconstructive Surgery of the Knee and Shoulder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wertheim graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wertheim has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wertheim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Wertheim practice?
Dr. Steven Wertheim practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons, Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons, and Atlanta Neurologists.