A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Westby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Westby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Westby graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Westby has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ray Westby MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Westby practice?
- Dr. Steven Westby has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Westby practices Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists.