A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Western:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Western is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Western graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Western has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Wise Regional Health System
- Eisenhower Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Duane Western DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Western practice?
- Dr. Steven Western has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Western practices Family Medicine near Bridgeport, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA.
See Bridgeport Primary Care Doctors.