Get the facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), including symptoms, what exacerbates it, and doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Wexner
Dr. Steven Wexner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Weston, FL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Wexner is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Florida Weston and Cleveland Clinic Florida - Weston. Dr. Wexner has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Wexner has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Steven Wexner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weston, FL.
Dr. Farrell Adkins
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Weston, FL 0 mi7
Dr. David Maron
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Weston, FL 0 mi20
Dr. Eric Weiss
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Weston, FL 0 mi29