A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven White, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. White has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Douglas White MD is a male Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. White practice?
- Dr. Steven White has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven White practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Florence, AL.
See Florence Pathologists.