A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Whitford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Whitford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Whitford, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitford graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Whitford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Comm. Health Services, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven William Whitford MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Whitford practice?
- Dr. Steven Whitford has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Whitford practices Ophthalmology near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, WI and Hillsboro, WI.
See La Crosse Ophthalmologists.