A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Whitford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Whitford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitford
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Whitford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Whitford, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitford graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Whitford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Comm. Health Services, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven W Whitford MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Whitford practice?
- Dr. Steven Whitford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Whitford practices Ophthalmology near La Crosse, WI.
See La Crosse Ophthalmologists.