A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Widlansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Widlansky
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Widlansky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Widlansky graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Widlansky MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven Widlansky practice?
- Dr. Steven Widlansky has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Widlansky practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Cardiologists.