Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Widlansky
Dr. Steven Widlansky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Walled Lake, MI, with another office in Detroit, MI. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Widlansky is affiliated with DMC Huron Valley - Sinai Hospital, Henry Ford Hospital and Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Widlansky has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Widlansky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walled Lake, MI.
Dr. Pulin Patel
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Commerce Township, MI 1.58 mi16
Dr. Randy Feldman
Podiatry, Internal Medicine
Commerce Township, MI 1.58 mi34
Dr. Jeet Pillay
Walled Lake, MI 1.62 mi18