A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wiebe-King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiebe-King
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiebe-King Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wiebe-King, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiebe-King graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Wiebe-King has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Wiebe-King MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Wiebe-King practice?
- Dr. Steven Wiebe-King has 1 office location.
- Dr. Steven Wiebe-King practices Diagnostic Radiology near North Chesterfield, VA.