Dr. Steven Wiener MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

February 21st, 2015
Butcher
Butcher!! Horrific scars, lost nipple zero compassion. just says "well, your back feels better"

June 13th, 2013
Fantastic!
Dr Weiner just did my BA a month ago and I am thrilled with the results. He is very attentive and listened and addressed all of my questions and concerned. He has also done my friends BA which looks amazing as well. The man is a GENIUS at closing incisions. Scars were one of my biggest fears going into this and at 1 month PO there's barely anything there and I'm not even fully healed yet! I've told everyone i know about him!! The staff at the office is equally great! Thanks Dr weiner!

July 13th, 2012
Excellent Doctor and staff
Dr Steven Wiener is a wonderful doctor! I got a consultation for an appointment within 10 days. He takes time and explains what's entailed for the surgery. He listens to all your question and you're not rushed. The office staff are attentive and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Wiener for any plastic surgery. He has his own OR on site and also have a permanent make up suite and expert that does the filler and Botox. You don't have to drive all over the city - it's all right here! I'm a happy client!

June 13th, 2012
number # 1 doc
he is a very good doc ive got my boobs done from him 2 times and love his work I want to go back and get lipo from him he does a really good job and he has also done 3 of my friends boobs and they love them hes a very good doc;)))

March 5th, 2012
DR WIENER IS THE BEST! VERY PROFESSIONAL
THOUGHT ABOUT PLASTIC SURGERY FOR A WHILE. AFTER SEEING DR WIENER I KNEW I I CHOOSE THE RIGHT DOCTOR. hE LISTENED TO ME WITH ALL MY EXPECTATIONS AND CONCERNED...NEVER RUSHING ME INTO SURGERY. AFTER THE SURGERY I AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH MY RESULTS... EVEN BETTER THAN MY OWN EXPECTATIONS. MY FOLLOW UP APPTS. WITH DR HAVE ALL BEEN GREAT. I HAVE RECOMMENDED DR. WIENER TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.THE OFFICE STAFF TOO IS AWSOME.THANK YOU DR. WIENER

November 10th, 2011
He did a great job, as a matter of fact he fixes other doctor's mistakes.

February 2nd, 2011
Dr. Weiner was associated with American Laser office in Scottsdale I was told. They permanently damaged my face and sold me hair removal packages that didn't work because my hair was too light. I tried to call him in the past and left messages with his staff, never to be heard from.