Dr. Steven Wiener Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Steven Wiener?

Butcher

Posted on February 21st, 2015

Butcher!! Horrific scars, lost nipple zero compassion. just says "well, your back feels better"

Fantastic!

Posted on June 14th, 2013

Dr Weiner just did my BA a month ago and I am thrilled with the results. He is very attentive and listened and addressed all of my questions and concerned. He has also done my friends BA which looks amazing as well. The man is a GENIUS at closing incisions. Scars were one of my biggest fears going into this and at 1 month PO there's barely anything there and I'm not even fully healed yet! I've told everyone i know about him!! The staff at the office is equally great! Thanks Dr weiner!

Excellent Doctor and staff

Posted on July 13th, 2012

Dr Steven Wiener is a wonderful doctor! I got a consultation for an appointment within 10 days. He takes time and explains what's entailed for the surgery. He listens to all your question and you're not rushed. The office staff are attentive and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Wiener for any plastic surgery. He has his own OR on site and also have a permanent make up suite and expert that does the filler and Botox. You don't have to drive all over the city - it's all right here! I'm a happy client!

number # 1 doc

Posted on June 13th, 2012

he is a very good doc ive got my boobs done from him 2 times and love his work I want to go back and get lipo from him he does a really good job and he has also done 3 of my friends boobs and they love them hes a very good doc;)))

DR WIENER IS THE BEST! VERY PROFESSIONAL

Posted on March 5th, 2012

THOUGHT ABOUT PLASTIC SURGERY FOR A WHILE. AFTER SEEING DR WIENER I KNEW I I CHOOSE THE RIGHT DOCTOR. hE LISTENED TO ME WITH ALL MY EXPECTATIONS AND CONCERNED...NEVER RUSHING ME INTO SURGERY. AFTER THE SURGERY I AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH MY RESULTS... EVEN BETTER THAN MY OWN EXPECTATIONS. MY FOLLOW UP APPTS. WITH DR HAVE ALL BEEN GREAT. I HAVE RECOMMENDED DR. WIENER TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.THE OFFICE STAFF TOO IS AWSOME.THANK YOU DR. WIENER

Posted on November 10th, 2011

He did a great job, as a matter of fact he fixes other doctor's mistakes.

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

Dr. Weiner was associated with American Laser office in Scottsdale I was told. They permanently damaged my face and sold me hair removal packages that didn't work because my hair was too light. I tried to call him in the past and left messages with his staff, never to be heard from.

Doctor's Response

PLEASE NOTE DR. WIENER IS NOT ASSOCIATED IN ANY WAY WITH AMERICAN LASER. HE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WORK OR PROBLEMS THAT OCCUR WITH AMERICAN LASER. SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS YOU MUST CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY.

Posted on October 31st, 2017