A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wiese, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiese graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wiese has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Medical Center
- Waseca Medical Center-Mayo Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wiese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 10 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wiese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Wiese practice?
Dr. Steven Wiese practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Albert Lea, MN.
See Albert Lea Family Physicians and Albert Lea Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Wiese, Dr. Stefan Wiese, Dr. Stephan Wiese, Dr. Stephen Wiese