A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wiese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wiese, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiese graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Wiese has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Medical Center
- Cannon Falls Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wiese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 10 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans