A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wilbraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wilbraham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilbraham
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wilbraham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilbraham graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wilbraham has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven C Wilbraham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Wilbraham practice?
- Dr. Steven Wilbraham has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Wilbraham practices Family Medicine near Lititz, PA.
See Lititz Primary Care Doctors.