Dr. Steven Wiles MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Raleigh, NC

4.8

December 26th, 2013
We have had Dr. Wiles for the last 10 and a half years with both of our daughters. He is great in listening to my concerns and also advising on different things. All I can say is that we are lucky to have Dr. Wiles and nurse Janet as our daughter's doctor and nurse. They do an excellent job in helping us in all areas.

July 26th, 2011
I like him.
I take both of my children to Dr. Wiles. He gave me good advice on developing good eating habits, sleeping habits etc over the years. I trust him for caring for the health of my children. He never over - medicates them and does not prescribe antibiotics at the drop of a hat.

December 10th, 2009
Dr. Wiles and Nurse Janet are two of the most caring and compassionate doctors I've ever encountered. I trust my daughter to their care completely. We always get a convenient, same day appointment for sick visits and always feel confident and reassured during and after appointments. I HIGHLY recommend this office to everybody I know that has children. My daughter loves going to their office and talks about them often!