Pediatricians

4325 Lake Boone Trl
Ste 351
Raleigh, NC 27607
919-789-8200
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Dec 26th, 2013

We have had Dr. Wiles for the last 10 and a half years with both of our daughters. He is great in listening to my concerns and also advising on different things. All I can say is that we are lucky to have Dr. Wiles and nurse Janet as our daughter's doctor and nurse. They do an excellent job in helping us in all areas.

|  Optimal Caring and Compassionate staff, his nurse...  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2011

Dr. Wiles, is truly decitated to his Profession, I really appreciate the fact that he listens to me and observes my daughter when she is ill or just for a physical. I have been with Dr. Wiles and his nurse for 4yrs., since the birth of our daughter, Carmela in 2007.He was there to meet and greet her upon arrival into this world and he continues to be apart of our life's journey..Thanks so much Nurse Janet and Dr. Wiles,The Falcone Familyps( We still drive to Raleigh for Carmela's care...After relocating to Pinehurst..):)

|  I like him.  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

I take both of my children to Dr. Wiles. He gave me good advice on developing good eating habits, sleeping habits etc over the years. I trust him for caring for the health of my children. He never over - medicates them and does not prescribe antibiotics at the drop of a hat.

|  show details
by Kim on Dec 10th, 2009

Dr. Wiles and Nurse Janet are two of the most caring and compassionate doctors I've ever encountered. I trust my daughter to their care completely. We always get a convenient, same day appointment for sick visits and always feel confident and reassured during and after appointments. I HIGHLY recommend this office to everybody I know that has children. My daughter loves going to their office and talks about them often!