A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wilk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wilk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wilk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilk graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospitals Indianapolis
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Michael Wilk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Wilk practice?
- Dr. Steven Wilk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Wilk practices Family Medicine near Fishers, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Noblesville, IN.
See Fishers Primary Care Doctors.