Dr. Steven Winesett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Winesett?

August 14th, 2012

He is very caring and will not give up in finding a way to help your child. We absolutely could not have found a better doctor. He is available at all times and never makes you feel like a burden. If your child has neurological needs of any kind, he is the best.

July 30th, 2012

He is a lifesaver..

He is the most caring doctor I've ever come across since my daughter was diagnosed with Epilepsy in 2010. He goes out of his way to make sure she is comfortable and not afraid. I would recommend anyone to him. We even travel an hour and a half without transportation of our own for each visit. He is THAT worth it.

June 28th, 2012

Our Angel

I have considered moving out of Florida and I have not left because I do not believe I could ever find another doctor as loving,compassionate, or as dedicated to the health of my son. Dr. Winesett has changed my son's quality of life in ways I stopped dreaming were possible. He gave me hope when I had lost it all. I am eternally grateful for all the wonderful moments my son has smiled and giggled and I know it is possible because of God and Dr. Winesett. An angel on earth.

November 17th, 2011

Phenomenal Doctor

I have never met another doctor who was so dedicated to helping both the child and the parents understand what the current situation is, what the options are, and the possible forks in the road. Dr. Winesett, at our first appointment gave us a fuller understanding of epilepsy tha the four other nueologist we had previously met with put together. While other nuerologist were difficult to get a hold of, Dr. Winesett gave us virtually instant access to him any time we had a question or concern.

March 22nd, 2011

We are so lucky to have Dr. Winesett

Dr. Winesett is a very caring, educated doctor. He is very knowledgeable in the area of hard to treat epilepsy. My daughter immediately had a wonderful connection with him. He spends as much time as you need and is always willing to give you whatever else you need.

October 9th, 2016