A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Winfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Winfield is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winfield
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Winfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Winfield, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Winfield graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Winfield has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Saul Winfield MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Winfield practice?
- Dr. Steven Winfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Winfield practices Ophthalmology near Passaic, NJ.
See Passaic Ophthalmologists.