A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Winfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Winfield is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winfield
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Winfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Winfield, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Winfield graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Winfield has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Saul Winfield MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Winfield practice?
- Dr. Steven Winfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Winfield practices Ophthalmology near Passaic, NJ.
See Passaic Ophthalmologists.