A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Winfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Winfield is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Winfield, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Anterior Segment Surgery and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Winfield graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Winfield has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Winfield practice?
Dr. Steven Winfield practices Ophthalmology near Passaic, NJ.
See Passaic Ophthalmologists.