Steven Winkler Is this you?

Have you seen Steven Winkler?

December 15th, 2015

I was a patient of Dr, Winkler prior to him going to a concierge physician. I had the opportunity to become a patient with him in that new venue, however I have coverage with Medicare and Tri Care, and was told these would not be accepted. I am writing this to tell you, that I miss this physician more than anyone will ever know. His care of me was outstanding. He listened to me, always diagnosed correctly , and well, just everything you need in a doctor. My health has worsened since I last saw him, and I would love to be his patient again, but that is not possible. If any of you are considering him, seize the opportunity!

August 5th, 2015

I've known Dr. Winkler for many years and living in a town where no one cares about anyone else and the quality of medicine is abhorrent, Dr. Winkler is a kind, caring, thorough and empathetic man. He is an amazing and very caring person that I can't say enough about.anyone who is a patient is very fortunate and blessed.

June 22nd, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. . Winkler for three years and have always been able to get an appointment with the dr. Or able to communicate with the Dr. By phone or text in an emergency situation. His office follows through on my care. He reads reports sent to him by other doctors and notifies me immediately if he notices an issue.

January 25th, 2015

Best Doctor

I have never been to a doctor with such a vast knowledge of his field. He had diagnosed several issues with me, but then arranged for consultations with specialists to verify his findings... he has always been correct. He is efficient, calls and provides test results quickly (how he gets everything done so quickly is surprising and appreciated). His staff is also very helpful and efficient... best experience I've ever had with a doctor... I am 62 this year.

September 28th, 2014

The office manager is horrible!

January 17th, 2014

A Doctor Who Cares

He is the most caring and involved clinician in LV. He leaves nothing to chance, and gets to the root of the problem. He is smart, stays up on medical changes....knows what he is doing.

November 26th, 2011

Beware of MDVIP doctors

Dr. Winkler appears to be only interested in money. He wants to do everything himself and does not want to send you to a specialist. If he does send you to someone else, it is one of his buddies. MDVIP doctors are suppose to expose you to the best. This doctor doesn't appear to know any. Also, if you are sick, you may have to wait a few days to see him. He will not recommend anyone else if he is not available. He is not worth the extra money that you spend for MDVIP services because you get none. Also, his practice has preventive in the name. Forget it, he does not want to prevent anything. He just offers you some pills.

February 2nd, 2011

Excellent Doctor

Spends a lot of time with you. Really cares a lot about the details. Works hard to get the right answer. I highly recommend him.

December 31st, 2010

okay but not worth the money

Dr. Winkler is what I would classify as a pill pusher. He is not really concerned with what is wrong with you as with how much money he can get out of you. His referals are the same way. I would not recommend him. His office staff is the worst

December 10th, 2010

Misdiagnosis is costing my father's life

Dr. Winkler misdiagnosed a tumor my father had. He told him it was an hematoma from an old car accident. Fast forward 6 months later and my father i ...

September 25th, 2009

Excellent clinician and communicator

I highly recommend Dr. Steven Winkler. His clinical skills are excellent, his network of specialist referrals is expansive, and his communications skills/bedside manner are the best of any doctor I've ever had. My wife and I have been with Dr. Winkler for over 5 years and have never had complaints. A couple of years ago he switched to a concierge medical model and we carefully considered the extra cost to stay with him. We've never regretted that decision.

October 10th, 2017