Dr. Steven Winter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Winter?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 10th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor

Just started coming to Dr. Winter for a second opinion when I was not satisfied with the answers I was getting with my former cardiologist. Right out of the gate, my experience with Dr. Winter was vastly different. He is a very thorough doctor who was honest with me and since I am young, he went out of his way to tell me that he would like to avoid putting me through any unnecessary testing as he suspects he knows what my issue is. I thought that said a lot about him. He took his time to learn about my history and I did not feel rushed at all during my appointment. It is very hard for me to find a doctor I can trust, but I can truly say I trust Dr. Winter with my health! He was very kind and reassuring to me. Competent and knowledgeable. I am so happy I found him!

March 29th, 2016

The best cardiologist by far... Doctor Winter is kind, caring and always looks out what is best for his patient..Doctor Winter truly saved my life.. thank you Doc.

September 9th, 2015

exceptional doctor, very knowledgeable, not an alarmist, doesn't do any unecessary testing, explains everything wonderfully. I highly recommend this doctor

November 3rd, 2014

great doc!

June 25th, 2014

Great doctor

The whole package...smart, caring, great doctor and staff. Participates with very few insurance plans.

August 12th, 2013

I am a long time patient of Dr. Winter and I have always found his staff anxious to help with any problem, very knowledgable and caring. They are generally easy to reach on the phone and the Doctor will always call me back by the end of his work day. I have referred many of my family and friends to Dr. Winter.

August 1st, 2013

trying to make an appt.

This office is very nasty and the person who answers the phone was rude and did not offer to make an appointment for me ...do not use this doctor or his office they are unprofessional !!!

March 15th, 2011

Unreal Doctor

Probably the best Doctor I have ever gone to. Wish all MD's were similar in manners!

August 30th, 2017