Learn more about Dr. Steven Winters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Winters, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winters
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Winters, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Winters graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Winters has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Granville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Craig Winters MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Winters practice?
- Dr. Steven Winters has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Winters practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Oxford, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, NC.
See Oxford Surgeons.