Learn more about Dr. Steven Winters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Winters, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winters
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Winters, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Winters graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Winters has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Granville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Craig Winters MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Winters practice?
- Dr. Steven Winters has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Winters practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Oxford, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, NC.
See Oxford Surgeons.