Dr. Steven Wishner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Wishner?

staff

Posted on January 14th, 2017

Posted on January 8th, 2014

Dr Wishner was concerned about my general health as well as my complaint, which was quickly diagnosed and treated.

Patient

Posted on August 30th, 2013

Staff was quite rude many times, Had a long wait time and doctor would spend just few minutes . Calling and asking for any report or even for refills was a nightmare - Had to go through hoops to get the refills . Had to call many times before the refill request was sent to the Pharmacy. Very Dissapointed

Posted on June 23rd, 2012

Dr. Wishner is an excellent Doctor. He is easy to talk to, promptly sees his patients and has been very accuarte in diagnosing any problems that I have. The office staff is the office staff, they are not the doctors.

Posted on November 4th, 2011

Office Staff is absolutely horrible. Most uncaring office I've ever been in.

Competent Physician

Posted on June 13th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Wishner for almost 7 years. I have had problems with the desk staff, but Dr. Wishner and his nurse are always courteous. Dr. Wishner convinced me to quit smoking (5 years quit) and lose weight (140 lbs). I find him to be a competent physician, better than others who I have seen.

Appualing Service from Dr. Steven Wishner

Posted on February 14th, 2011

My wife finnaly got me to visit a doctor (above) and she arranged for a 5.40 pm visit. This is my first visit to this Doctor so my wife arrived a liitle after 5:30 to complete all the forms and provide medical history. I arrived at 5:45 and at 5:50 I was aked to wait in doctors room and after 10 minutes the Nurse came in and said I would need to reschedule as he had to go to a meeting!! Not emergencey Surgery but a meeting !! at 6:00pm in the evening? Give me a break , I belive the Doctor simply went home for the day and left my wife and I sit in his office like idiots. Even if he had a meeting , I would think the patient would come first? After all I had an appointment ,obvioudly not a concern with this Doctor. They also would not give me my Co pay back and said they would apply to my next vist. In any event, there won't be another visit. Never seen such disregard and disrespect for a patient - ever !!

Posted on February 22nd, 2009

Prescribed near-fatal meds combo following major surgery

Posted on March 24th, 2017