A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wolin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolin
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Wolin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wolin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Joel Wolin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Wolin practice?
- Dr. Steven Wolin has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Wolin practices Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.