A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wolin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wolin is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wolin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Joel Wolin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Wolin practice?
- Dr. Steven Wolin has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Wolin practices Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.