A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wong, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Wong has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven C Wong MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Wong practice?
- Dr. Steven Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Wong practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.