Dr. Steven Wong MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

October 5th, 2011
just the waiting time
This is the best surgeon in downtown New York.He is knowledged and experienced.He cares about all the patients and found some early cancers while mammograms wouldnot find.he is trusted. the only thing is the waiting time. but at the end, the time is worth of it.

February 18th, 2011
excellent care
it was hard to get a appt and always crowed in his office. We waited but it was worth it. He found my aunt's mass even the mammogram was normal. He did a vac needle bx and confirm she had cancer. He spend time to explain all options and my aunt had surgery and fully recovered. His staff were also very friendly and helpful. We are so lucky to have him for our doctor. We are highly recommend dr. Wong to everyone. Best doctor ever!

June 7th, 2010
My appointment was at 3:45pm. I waited over 3 hours before he saw me. Seriously overbooked. This doctor has no bedside manners. As soon as I walked in, he said "You have cancer" - there was no hi or how are you or any common courtesy. I only did one test (needle biopsy) and he said I need a masectomy. This doesn't make sense. More testing are required before making determinations such as that. He refused to give me other options or answer any of my questions. Worst doctor ever. Run for your life people!!!