A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wood is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wood, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Wood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- William Beaumont Hospital Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Edward Wood MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Wood practice?
- Dr. Steven Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Wood practices Family Medicine near Roseville, MI.
See Roseville Primary Care Doctors.