A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wood is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wood, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Wood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- William Beaumont Hospital Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Edward Wood MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Wood practice?
- Dr. Steven Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Wood practices Family Medicine near Roseville, MI.
See Roseville Family Physicians.