Learn more about Dr. Steven Woratyla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Woratyla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woratyla
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woratyla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Woratyla, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Limb Salvage
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Woratyla graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Woratyla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven P Woratyla FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Woratyla practice?
- Dr. Steven Woratyla has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Woratyla practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Surgeons.