A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bell's Palsy
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Common Cold
- Disorders of ear
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Functional Hearing Loss
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Meniere's Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sore Throat (Pharyngitis)
- Swimmer's Ear (Otitis Externa)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wright has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- Parkview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Turner Wright MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Wright practice?
- Dr. Steven Wright has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Wright practices Otolaryngology near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockdale, TX.
See College Station Otolaryngologists.