A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bell's Palsy
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Common Cold
- Disorders of ear
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Functional Hearing Loss
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Meniere's Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sore Throat (Pharyngitis)
- Swimmer's Ear (Otitis Externa)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wright has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- Parkview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Turner Wright MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Wright practice?
- Dr. Steven Wright has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Wright practices Otolaryngology near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockdale, TX.
See College Station Otolaryngologists.