A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Turner Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Turner Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner Wright graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Turner Wright has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turner Wright accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven Turner Wright practice?
Dr. Steven Turner Wright practices Allergy & Immunology near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McAllen, TX and Harlingen, TX.
See College Station Allergists.