Dr. Steven Wright Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Wright?

May 30th, 2016

Saliva stones! Was hard to catch but he did ,, removed it and im looking forward to feeling great after thirty years of wondering what was wrong

February 21st, 2013

I have never had a problem with Dr. Wright or his office staff. I think he does a wounderful job even with my daughter who is only 5. I think him for being a great Dr as you can't find many like him anymore he really cares for the one he takes care of. I don't have one bad thing to say about him.

November 27th, 2012

Scheduling office for son's procedure

The doctor was awesome, however, much was done to prepare for my son's procedure and I followed everything as requested, but the call to schedule the procedure never came. I attempted calling them, was tossed to the office in Columbus who then tossed it back to the main office and then I waited on the phone for 42 min before hanging up and trying to call again where i was placed on hold again and waited another 35 min with no one answering. I then called back, and they said I could leave a voicemail instead of holding, I did, was never called back. I then called and they stated that they had not gotten the order but she saw it was on there. So then I was told I needed to drive 2 hours the next day for the procedure. Someone should have spoken with me yesterday when I was being tossed around and then finally given a voicemail. This is a result of a disorganized office. The doctor is awesome, but the relations from the main office are awful. I am going somewhere else to have the procedure done.

July 13th, 2012

Excellent Surgeon

Recently had nasal and sinus surgery with Dr. Wright. Overall, it was an outstanding experience. I found Dr. Wright to be an excellent surgeon who was fully capable of explaining all aspects of the operation. In addition, his surgery team at St. Joseph's Hospital did and equally outstanding job.

July 29th, 2017