Dr. Steven Wunder MD Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

May 25th, 2017
Untrustworthy, not up to date with treatments.
Surprised an ethical and reputable practice like Mayfield would have anything to do with him. Poor bedside manner, does not look you in the eye.

January 10th, 2017
He gets paid to lie for the ins company so they dont have to pay people who are disable or people who have been injured & suffer daily due to the actions of other people. After all ins is for accidents so people are able to get treatment they need as well as be compensated for everything the accident put them through both physically, mentally & emotionally.
I was sent to this man for an examination, I wont even say Dr., Im sorry to say he obviously didn't recieve his degree due to hard work or because he loves practicing medicine and really checks out the patients or their medical records or for that matter actually properly checks out the patient. It is unbelievable to me that any of his reports are taken into any consideration at all. I dont feel like he should be able to give independent medial reviews. After seeing a patient for maybe 30 min and maybe reading over some of their medical records should not qualify him to give a report that could affect a persons future. He lies several times in the report and assumes things with out knowing any of the facts. He contradicted his self many times. A statement made was taken totally out of context. I stated that one of the injections I was given helped me alot, he stated that it didnt help me at all and that is an absolute lie. I also was given a different injection that helped however it didnt last as long as I was hoping it would. He also left out important information that would be benifical to anyone that would need to have a better understanding of how all my medical issues affect me on a daily basis. Also when preparing the report he did'nt follow any kind of order such as a time line. He jumped around from Dr. to Dr. , year to year , medication to medication which I believe 100% was done to throw off anyone reading the report essentially done to confuse the reader. There was also other peronal information listed in his report which is incorrect, I have no idea where or how he would be able to obtain such information, especially when the information isn't correct. He must be given information from some other source, which is hear say and shouldn't be aloud to be in the report. Unless however it is listed from whom and how the information was obtained. Anyone that is in charge of preparing or gathering information to be placed or considered into a persons medical records should be held accountable for their lack of factual information as well lack of medical knowledge. I could go on and on but Im sure anyone reading this definitely understands how the information included in a medical exam from this type of dishonest ,lack of knowledge and very unprofessional person could be damaging to their medical record and any case they may have going with a insurance company that hired him to give the type of reports he's paid to give. I would very much encourage anyone that's sent to him to record their visit as well as check all information he states and to request an impartial medical exam from a Dr. that isn't aware of details as far as ins lawsuits and is only there to give a truthful medical exam based on medical facts he knows o be true.

August 29th, 2016
Awesome Doctor

August 19th, 2016
great person, even better dr!

August 5th, 2016
Only Care For Who Pays.
Very Nice in conversation. Other than that, I have to say His is not truthful as he should being a doctor with his background. He also is paid to testify on behalf of Insurance Companies for their benefit. He will Abuse his powers of a Doctor rather than care for a patient well being! Basically a REAL Doctor would not make accusations of how safe a certain auto collision is, when NHTSA results are the complete opposite. I agree that he does present to look and act very professional. (costume)

January 20th, 2016
Great doctor
Dr Wunder is a class act. I read some of these negative reviews online and I just shake my head. I've been seeing Dr Wunder for over 10 years and I can tell you firsthand that this man is a professional and knows his stuff. He is very personable and pleasant to talk to. I find that he does listen to me and our interaction is great. He asked me about my children and shows an overall care for the quality of life that I am leading...he is very personable and pleasant to talk to. I find that he does listen to me and our interaction is great. He even asks me about my children and shows an overall care for the quality of life that I am leading. Wilma, his nurse is a remarkable person who is able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Honestly, anyone can leave a review on here… Isn't it worth your time to go see him for yourself and stop reading all this ?!?!

October 26th, 2015
Mr.
You should probably make sure you are not being recorded for attorney purposes when you do these "Insurance denials" Dr. Wunder... Three things you stated to my insurance company you never asked me to do in office or even asked me; you would have no clue about my ability to do those things if you didn't ask me or see me do them. You even stopped me 2/3 of the way through your tests because "I can hear your back, stop moving like that." No wonder I picked Doctors from Harvard to work on my Cervical Spine and not a "Physiatrist" (is that even a Doctor?) from UC. Find a real job if you are so horrible at this one sir you need to pad income with denials for people trying to work through physical disabilities who don't want a free check and to retire but are actually trying to move forward. You missed the boat as an insurance adjuster. If you get sent to this guy from an insurance company and are not in a wheel chair, with someone pushing you, with a G-tube in your stomach for constant feeds, mentally ill, and are basically a Vegetable... Expect your insurance to be cut-off immediately. Glad I recorded your bogus "office visit" audio on my phone. :) Great fodder for my attorney. :)

September 1st, 2015
The best physician I have ever worked with. Fixed my back and pain issues.

November 17th, 2014
was sent to see him by my long term disability co. after 28 surgeries & 14 yrs of being totally disabled he was bought & paid for by them, told them I could return to work full time???

March 11th, 2014
Doctor can be bought
Did not listen to one thing I said, hurried me in and out, bought and paid for by self insured employer to give bogus diagnosis

October 25th, 2013
A total idiot
His misdiagnosis was responsible for years of suffering

February 18th, 2013
Dr Wunder is a great person. He cares and gives you various options and has helped me over the years. Thank you Dr. Wunder, I appreciate you and your awesome staff.

Health Guides